Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Thursday, December 08, 2005  

Blog time

Had a bunch of movies to review the past few days. Little blog time.

So far, Narnia, thumb way way up.

Munich. Thumb down.

The New World. There isn't a low enough level for the thumb down to reach.

Look for my reviews at Spero News in the weeks to come as they are released.

****

Did I tell you that I'm enjoying being a film critic? Because I get to know about movies a few days or even weeks before you do, and by the time it comes out it's old news to me?

I'm ahead of the cultural curve, and sometimes I get free popcorn and a soda for my trouble. And my own seating section apart from the hoi polloi or even alone with a few peers in the biz. Cool.

posted by Mark Butterworth | 12:18 AM |

links
archives