Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Saturday, August 20, 2005  

Today's Quote:

I believe that people are born with only a certain amount of will power. I have used all mine up.

From a list made by Pratie Place. #38

Here's a few more:

My legs won't float.

I once made 100 phone calls in a day to a guy's house when I was in junior high school. Just to hear him answer the phone. The police came. The family didn't press charges.

Being born was probably the most important event in my life.

I love talking about myself, but I tend to get interrupted a lot.


Some people are really afraid of throwing up, but I don't mind it at all.

I Feel I have a Great American Novel in me, but I can't find it.

posted by Mark Butterworth | 10:04 AM |

links
archives