Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Friday, July 15, 2005  

Un-effing-believable

Rare language from me but this post at Michelle Malkin, and this link will -- I don't know what to call it. You must watch the video.

An American is shot by jihadis who video tape their triumph while one keeps chanting, allah akbar, but the American gets up (because he is armored). Later the snipers were shot and the same soldier who had been shot and knocked down administers medical treatment to one of his attempted assassins. Un-freaking-believable.

Could you do that? I think I would just as soon have put a bullet through my enemy's head without the slightest remorse. Were do we find such men? God bless 'em.

posted by Mark Butterworth | 11:31 PM |

links
archives