Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Tuesday, June 28, 2005  

Birds of a feather? No, no, no

Far be it from me to choose another man's friends for him, but ex-President Bush's fondness for Bill Clinton (not to mention Billy Graham's) has got me scratching my head.

Now, I know why Bill Clinton cozies up with Bush and Graham -- it can only make him look better by the company he keeps; but doesn't it kind of make Bush look worse for it?

It's kind of like the old, retired police chief getting sweet and flattering a toothless old hooker.

"God knows the dregs of humanity passed through her legs for many a decade, but boys, she's got a heart of gold, a gift of gab, a short memory of the past, and I just can't help it, I like her. She's good people."

posted by Mark Butterworth | 2:01 PM |

links
archives