Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Friday, May 06, 2005  

Look at me!

My first article at Spero News is up. I'm late to the party, though. I didn't realize they ran it 4/25.

It's about the future of human beauty. The last paragraph is a bit chilling given the rather light hearted tone of the rest of it.

BTW, Spero News looks great and has a wealth of great articles. I was impressed by the depth and volume of its coverage. It's a great one stop shop for good info and current events. I hope it succeeds in making some money as a news service. I like what it offers to people who want only a few sites to go to and catch some news from a fair minded Christian point of view.

I think the writers are trying to be fair and balanced in their presentations (I know I try to be) rather than ideological or sneaky. The bias is clear, but not especially trumpeted.

Check it out and let me know what you think or how it can be improved.

posted by Mark Butterworth | 5:01 PM |

links
archives