Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Tuesday, April 19, 2005  

Inclination

I try not to follow the Michael Jackson trial, but one thing I have noticed that so far has gone unmentioned is that MJ seems to have a penchant for little white boys. I could be wrong about this, but the two boys said to be molested by him appear white (their mothers are), and the child actor he is said to have fondled is white.

I say this only because it seems conspicuous in the way the color of the boys is not ever mentioned. Jackson has ridiculously tried to play the race card, but I think everyone just guffaws at that, but there may well be a racial aspect to his apparent pedophilia.

posted by Mark Butterworth | 11:25 AM |

links
archives