Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Wednesday, March 16, 2005  

Hey man, don’t call me man.

Since men can pipe up and announce that they are actually women, and women can alert us to the fact that they are really men, I think it’s time for some us to announce we aren’t men or women.

Simply stated: I am not a man. I have never fully felt I am a man or a male. But I don’t feel like I am a woman either. Therefore I am neither a man or a woman. I’m a Nomanorgirl. That is what we must put down on our records from now on.

Sex? -- Nomanorgirl.

See how easy it is. After all, if people can declare they aren’t actually the gender they appear, then what logic prevents me from declaring I’m no gender at all? There is none.

posted by Mark Butterworth | 2:14 PM |

links
archives