|Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 Cambria Vacation Photos
Here are a few pictures of the Cambria, California coast and area.
1. The view from our hotel balcony.
2. Hotels seen from the beach. Ours is on the right, but we were around the corner. The ones facing the ocean are a bit more expensive.
3. I just liked the composition of this picture of the hotel next door.
4. A series of pictures from Moonstone Beach.
11. Foolin' around.
12. Planet of the Black Sun. Cool.
13. It rained heavily while we were there and Santa Rosa Creek poured into the ocean, but this picture is of the creek when it had returned to a less gushing stream.
14. Cayusco at Morro Bay loking down the beach to the the Rock.
15. Morro Rock.
16. Looked at a different way on the planet of the Black Sun, perhaps?
posted by Mark Butterworth | 12:32 PM |