Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Sunday, January 16, 2005  

We can make those stinkin' badges, just wait a minute!

Want a new ID? Well, Bob did, so he went a got one. It only took a little work with a computer to become a new man. Everything he did, I could duplicate with my equipment, and so can you probably.

But for some reason, Bob-the-Nerd took it into his head that he needed Official Government Documentation of his identity.

"After all," he said one day at the Hog Trough Grill and Feed, "If I don't have government ID, I'm probably going to hijack an airplane. Or commit welfare fraud. Isn't that why they're demanding national ID? You wouldn't want me turning into a terrorist or a welfare queen, would you?"

So Bob went off to get himself made Official.

posted by Mark Butterworth | 5:32 PM |

links
archives