|Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven
Wednesday, December 01, 2004 Expressions de moi
Some new photos.
1. This is my favorite autumn picture. It was a group of Japanese Maples in various stages of color with an elm above/behind. They were blocking the view of one of the Painted Ladies below (#5)
2. The Elks Lodge in downtown Sacramento slightly altered from reality. I hope it's fun to look at.
3. This is The Indio Arch which is downtown between Old Sac and the Plaza Mall. I don't like this arch, but it is a distinctive feature of the landscape.
4. This is from the Consumnes River Nature Preserve. A place for birds on the last undammed river in California.
5. A Victorian commonly referred to as a Painted Lady.
posted by Mark Butterworth | 2:02 PM |