Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Thursday, November 18, 2004  

Gawking

There's a bit of voyeur in us all, I guess. I came across a web site from an Instapundit link that I found compelling in the way freak shows used to fascinate. I went through all the archives in amazed horror.

The site is Awful Plastic Surgery - and it delivers on its promise. You will see a great many celebrities who have done awful things to their faces and bodies. (Be warned, there are some exposed breasts, but they have the nipples covered, but you will not find what you see to be erotic unless you are really weird.)

I can't wait to show my daughter this site since is going to Hollywood next year to work on a career in acting. I don't want her to think that a little procedure here or there might be helpful. Apparently there is pressure from casting people for many actors to make "improvements".

posted by Mark Butterworth | 11:49 AM |

links
archives