Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Tuesday, November 02, 2004  

BUSH WINS!!!

It's all over but the shouting. My predictions were wrong, but so what? The win is not close. I am so relieved for my country. I know that I could have managed to live okay, but my country might have been irreparably damaged by a Kerry victory.

I want to say thank God, thank God, thank God (and I do), but it was dedicated Republicans who pulled this off and George Bush.

Now, W., go kill terrorists. Settle Iran's hash, and Syria's, and North Korea's.

UPDATE

But as I predicted below, Kerry won't concede. Having been clearly beaten, he wants to drag the nation through another egotist's debacle. This is the definition of shameless.

Well, maybe more millions of Americans will get a better idea of Kerry's true character, and his party's nature. I can only hope.

posted by Mark Butterworth | 10:28 PM |

links
archives