Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Sunday, November 28, 2004  

Beautiful Web Feature

If you don't want to get a lump in your throat, then don't go here and see this Flash video slideshow with music.

You can find the words to this beautiful music at American Digest where I found the link. I've got to put that guy on my blogroll. I love his writing.

Oh, it's about our soldiers and armed forces in case you were wondering.

"A two hanky movie," Mark's wife said.

This is why I love the Internet. Ya know, our mainstream media used to do things like this slideshow, but they don't anymore. It would mean they unabashedly love the country and our great defenders. Can't have anything as uncool or partisan as that.

posted by Mark Butterworth | 8:42 PM |

links
archives