Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Tuesday, October 19, 2004  

Heeeere's Markee!

Well, service pack 2, 6 viruses, some trojan horses, a bad power supply, and a possibly conked motherboard did me in. It took a week for me to get a new computer and I'm in a shakedown cruise trying to restore old settings, software, links, etc..

I promise my next big computer expense will be for a Mac.

Actually, I think I may have been jobbed a bit. I think that all I needed was some cleanup, optimizing, and virus purging, but I'll have to see if my old computer can be salvaged before I'll know if I was taken to the cleaners by a Rumanian tech.

The young fellow was completely unimpressed that my great-grandfather was from Rumania. Rumania is actually Romania, a colony of the ancient Romans.

I get most of my news from the web now, and so it was frustrating not to be able to keep up with the world. Nor could I work on phtography and other things I do to amuse myself.

Glad to be back.

posted by Mark Butterworth | 9:31 PM |

links
archives