Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Wednesday, July 07, 2004  

Light blogging

I've been pretty sick since last Sunday when I developed an infection in my right ear which has moved into the lymph node and caused great swelling. My ear looks like LBJ's now.

If the antibiotics which I started today don't work and the infection increases, I may have to be hospitalized. But I doubt it will come to that. I expect the medicine to succeed. Nevertheless, I have felt pretty miserable, and can only get a little sleep here and there.

It's strange in that I always thought that a person can handle adversity better when older and wiser, but I find I have less patience or tolerance for suffering now than I did when younger.

If illness is a challenge, I keep finding myself not up to it.

posted by Mark Butterworth | 1:25 AM |

links
archives