Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Friday, May 14, 2004  

Something to Remember

Barbara Nicolosi's blog, Church of the Masses, and her work in Hollywood are valueable to Christian bloggers.

I never thought I would live to see Jesus, beautifully and devoutly rendered, carrying His cross on network television. I was astounded every time I saw a commercial for the Movie run at any hour of the day. I was at a restaurant with some friends one night and they had a television over the bar. Suddenly, an ad for The Passion came on, and everyone in the bar fell silent in a weird kind of awe and respect. I started to cry.


There's more to this essay on the state of Christian artists in La La Land.

posted by Mark Butterworth | 11:59 PM |

links
archives