Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Wednesday, February 18, 2004  

Colored Stars of David - where's mine?

First they came for the murderers, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a murderer.

Then they came for the rapists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a rapist.

Then they came for the thieves, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a thief.

Then they didn't come for illegal aliens and criminal invaders, and I spoke up because I loved my country and my rights.

Then they came for me because I was a hate speaking racist, bigot, fascist, mean spirited, traditionalist reactionary, and no one was left to speak up for me.

From The Corner:

To equate themselves with Jews, homosexualists have adopted the pink triangle, which the Nazis to identify homosexual men, as a contemporary political symbol. Not to be left out, lesbians have adopted the black triangle, even though it was used to identify "anti-social" behavior in general. And, increasing the absurdity, some are now claiming that a burgundy triangle identified "transgendered" prisoners.

Well, wouldn't you know it, illegal aliens now have their own triangle, a blue one, which the Nazis in some camps used to identify foreign slave laborers or stateless people.


Blue Triangle Network here.

posted by Mark Butterworth | 2:07 PM |

links
archives