Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Saturday, November 01, 2003  

New blog sites of Me! Me! Me!

I'm working on creating new blog sites for myself. One for longer essays and thoughts, and another for one of my books. That one's already operational but I can't get the permalinks to work right. The book is divided into five or six sections.

It's called A Martian Bible, and contains much fine writing from many perspectives. Prophecies, Psalms, Lamentations, Parables, a new Gospel of Jesus, and Letters.

I've poured everything I've thought about, and learned about God into it from every possible angle. I have new stories about Jesus and parables by him ( by me, but they are new). I call it a Martian Bible because the word Markan is already taken, and I've been using the term to call my recordings Martian Music for a long time. Mark means son of Mars in Latin, and so martian is appropriate for a warrior for righteousness.

When you look at the breadth, invention, and extent of the work, well, I am rather amazed at it. I hope others will find it to be fascinating and beautiful.

Some may find a passage or idea here or there to be heretical, but I believe that a large part of it was inspired, and is ripe with fresh analogies, metaphors, ways of looking at God and humanity, our salvation and suffering.

posted by Mark Butterworth | 1:50 AM |

links
archives