Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Saturday, November 01, 2003  

Coming Attractions

Reasons to stay tuned to this site. In a week or so I will have MP3's available for download (free) at Amazon.com.

Why should you care?

Because I also happen to be a virtuoso guitar player ( a heckuva composer, and song writer, to boot) who makes a beautiful noise.

I'll also be linking to friends of mine who are doing wonderful, but obscured work in music and song.

In fact, try this site and song. Very powerful and original Christian tune by Alan Horvath - Who Do You Say.

I also love the drive and music on this tune of his - Straight and Narrow.

Alan's an old Nashville pro and has a host of LOTR's tunes he's been working on long before the current movies. Many, many people really dig them, man. Including David Bowie. Check out Alan's website. He has lots of nice things to say about himself, just like I do (about him and myself).


posted by Mark Butterworth | 7:35 PM |

links
archives