Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Thursday, July 11, 2002  

Better late than ...

I wanted to offer Mark Byron and his bride congratulations and best wishes on their honeymoon. I don't know Mark apart from his blog but I know he will make a fine husband and father (if that's in the cards for them). He has faith, integrity, intellectual honesty, devotion, and humility - all the qualities a man needs to make a life for himself and a family.

He seems to be the kind of man whose fairness and goodness make all the radical feminist assertions about males look absurd. I like men. I are one myself. Some of us are pretty decent fellows - maybe even a lot of us are. Mark is one of the good guys. God bless him and his wife and their future together.

posted by Mark Butterworth | 1:58 AM |

links
archives