Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Thursday, May 09, 2002  

I am again corrected

Roy at Dispatches from Outland corrects my previous statement to read "Creeds and formal constitutions preserve organized bodies and institutions, but can destroy reliance on Truth..."

Ahh, much better. Thanks, Roy. Does that mean I should go back and fix it? But then if anyone reads it later, they'll wonder what Roy was thinking about in correcting what didn't need correction. Follow that everyone? But I will go back and edit the blog to make it say what Roy and I both agree on what should be written. (Is this how the Bible got redacted? I wonder.)

Oh, and very good analogy about his wife, knowledge of said wife, and intimacy in relationship.

posted by Mark Butterworth | 2:39 PM |

links
archives