Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Saturday, May 11, 2002  

Google

Megan McArdle ruined me. It never occurred to me to Google myself until I read about her favorite vanity project, but now I can say - I'm Number One! I'm Number One!

I Googled my name and came up #1 for it in THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! WHOO-HOO!

I want to thank all the little people out there who linked to me. Without them this never could have happened. I want to thank my parents for naming me, but most of all - I deserve this. For far too long Mark Butterworth has been obscured and overlooked, hidden and ignored. My people have not been seen in Hollywood movies since Peter Butterworth (English actor) died. Nor since Charles Butterworth (American actor?) was seen no longer in 30's and 40's movies. We've waited a long time for this, but by God we're here at last!!! Mark Butterworth has arrived! I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille.

I'm in six out of the top twelve sites including (lest you forget) #1 #1 #1 !!!!

posted by Mark Butterworth | 1:35 AM |

links
archives