Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Friday, May 03, 2002  

B-Ball and the gods

Mark Byron mentions his Pistons and the playoffs fairly regularly so I guess it's time I mention again the Sacramento Kings. They had a tough series with Utah, where the refs let the Jazz pretty much make it a slugfest which the King survived simply because they're better and have more talent.

Whether Dallas will let them advance to the Lakers (does anyone doubt the Lakers are the team to beat?) is anyone's guess. Dallas has come into its own much like the Kings have playing basketball as it ought to be played at high tempo and fast action. Dallas is very talented, but seem to lack a true Center whereas the Kings do have Vlade Divac.

I'm pulling hard or the Kings, but oh my, this series is gonna be a nail biter.

I can't bear that anymore so I now tape the games and watch them if the Kings win and forget about it if the Kings lose.

posted by Mark Butterworth | 12:20 AM |

links
archives