Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Thursday, September 09, 2004  

Subtitles

Gary at CountryKeepers has a link to a video that will make you laugh very much. It is quite hilarious. I would link directly to it for you, but there isn't an URL, the video simply starts up automatically.

Thanks, Gary, I needed that.

Oh yes, your daughter is already nine months old? I can't believe time is flying by like that, although I bet it's simply crawling for you. I noticed that that my daughter's first year took about ten years to get through. Time slows when you have small children. It's part of what makes parenthood such a marvel. It is chronos time, and not clock time when you have little ones.

posted by Mark Butterworth | 1:25 AM |

links
archives