Sunny Days in Heaven
Spiritual/Political/Philosophical Blog on the Nature of Truth and Falsehood and Heaven


Friday, March 12, 2004  

Spain

I have nothing useful to say about 3/11 Madrid. I am surprised that I am neither angry nor especially saddened although I am very sorry for all those involved, dead and injured. Whether it is distance from Europe or having had to harden my heart because of the weekly deaths and casualities our actions in Iraq and elsewhere have brought us, I can't say.

So many are speculating on what this event will mean to Spain and Europe, that I will let others like The Belmont Club examine the situation. Otherwise, I pray for those lost, injured, and grieving; and I hope they will join us with a fresh resolve and determination to destroy those who would do these things to us all.

posted by Mark Butterworth | 4:06 PM |

links
archives